Saturday, April 09, 2016

More on ICNIRP from Dariusz Lesczcynski

More on ICNIRP from Dariusz Lesczcynski


As written by DL on Between A Rock and A Hard Place on April 8, 2016

Is ICNIRP reliable enough to dictate meaning of science to the governmental risk regulators?

Excerpt

This post is a follow up to my posts published on April 4 and April 5.

*****
In my two last blog posts, last two blog posts ‘ICNIRP did it again…’ and ‘Mike Repacholi responds to ICNIRP did it again…’, I presented several reasons why the current modus operandi of ICNIRP is prone to provide unreliable and skewed evaluation of the scientific evidence on EMF and health.

I was strongly opposed by Mike Repacholi, Chairman Emeritus of the ICNIRP, scientist who is responsible for the “birth” of this organization.

In my opinion the major problems of ICNIRP are: SNIP

Read the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment