Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year, Incredible and Inspiring True Christmas Story..

Happy New Year, Incredible and Inspiring True Christmas Story..

If you would like to forward this news letter to anyone, please use the "Forward to a Friend" Button on the top or bottom of this email as opposed to just forwarding it normally...for some reason, that can mess up the formatting and links.  If you use the Forward button, neither the list serve company nor myself has access to or retains any of the email addresses entered.  The addresses are only sent that one time and then discarded.
Also, my email 
 is contact (at) thepeoplesinitiative (dot) org.  I am writing it out because this domain and address may be on a temporary block, so my newsletters have not been going through.  You can still email me at that address though, I just won't be sending en mass from it.
 

Live link to post on FB, Twitter or email... 
http://conta.cc/1RSnMKW
 
Hello All,

I hope you are enjoying the holidays.  While I work on the behemoth Dec. EMF news round up, I wanted to send you the below an amazing and inspiring true story about Christmas during war time between two enemies.  There is also a song if you scroll down in one of the links. 

Merry Christmas, happy new year and may we succeed in our own battles on this front and others that are harming ourselves and our planet.




Incredible True Christmas Story



Special thanks for link: PEERS Want To Know Info

 Peace, love and light, 
 Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment