Monday, August 24, 2015

Ben Nevis Climb sponsorship

 Ben Nevis Climb sponsorship


Please consider sponsoring my 4,400ft climb to the summit of Ben Nevis, 9th August 2015 and vote in the www.mountainwarehouse.com competition and select Sarah Dacre - Ben Nevis to win £10,000 for ES-UK
Donations have been brisk with over £2,630 raised so far via the Go Fund me page for registered charity, ES-UK. 



I climbed the 4400 high Ben Nevis Mountain track on 9th August  with my very fit 26 year old son.
Rain and low cloud cover did nothing to dent our enthusiasm for reaching the summit at about 6pm on Sunday, 9th August!
So far I have raised £2,630 in sponsorship for ES-UK. Sincere thanks to all of you who have supported my climb up Ben Nevis by making pledges and sending in donations:(Gift Aid attached for those of you who pay tax in the UK).

No comments:

Post a Comment