Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Headaches, Migranes, and Sleeplessness from Phone Masts


Headaches, Migranes, and Sleeplessness from Phone Masts

A mobile phone mast has been erected within 100 metres of where I live, which is a built up area. Fellow residents and myself have been experiencing headaches, migranes, and sleeplessness ever since, and thus I have decided to start a campaign to rid my area of such masts.

However, I have now noticed three similar masks within a one square mile area, and realise it will be a big job to take on such organisations. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The masts are made to look like normal poles, and stand on the pavement which makes people assume they are not what they really are. This seems to be a new tactic by Vodafone etc, as this is a direct, blatant attack upon the health of the public.

I live in Glasgow and have already spoken to a local councillor, who could only confirm that it was Vodafone who had setup the mast without any public consultation.


Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment