Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pai - A possible Refuge - Butterflies


Yeah! That was me who wrote that! I tell people and some I convince and some I don't. But I make a pretty good case. I am in Pai now and I made a pretty good case to all the people on the minibus over here. Showed them the red blood studies, pictures of the deformed farm animals etc. Told them my story of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, how all these people started to mysteriously get sick in 1984 just as they set up the first commercial cell phone networks in the United States. About Dr. Carlo, about how the first lawsuit was won against the cell phone industry for a brain tumor. About the drastic rise in Autism, the disapearance of frogs all over the world, about the guy who responded with a nasty note to my story, but changed his tune when his nephew got a brain tumor - and on and on and on. I know they got sick of hearing about it, but I made - I think - them think about the topic seriously.

Also, met an American, who had been a math teacher in an Internet cafe in ChiangMai who has decided to change careers and is working on his MD in SF - and who had had chronic fatigue syndrome and I showed him the blood studies and he knew exactly what was happening "Yeah, red bloods cells usually carry a positive charge on the inside and a negative charge on the outside, which makes them repel each other. Looks here like they are being depolarized. Interesting."

I met another guy this morning who also had CFS for many years and went to this spa in Chiang Mai and some kind of ozone treatment and a 13 day fast and paid 350 dollars a day to do it. When I told him it was the microwaves, something clicked in his head and we had a long conversation about it.

But talkig to people in Japan about it is like talking to a brick wall. I know what you mean. People who travel seem to be a bit more open-minded.

The city of Pai itself has lots of towers, but once you get out of the city there are many places that have zero readings. I went to a hot spring around 6 kilometers out of town. I noticed lots of butterflies flying around. I don't see any butterflies - though - in the city of Pai itself, where the reading are usually hitting around 100% of level 4 of my Zap Checker at the most sensitive readings.

Also, in Auroville, I noticed lots of beautiful butterflies where the readings were zero, but did not see any butterflies in other parts of India. It reminds me of last summer in Japan when I was driving up past Gujo and found some places which read zero and could see butterflies flying around but when I got near the towers I noticed that the butterflies had trouble flying and were just fluttering on the road.

I met a woman who owns an Organic Juice Bar in Chiang Mai, and also works on an organic farm, who had a friend living in Auroville. She said she wanted to start an Auroville type of place in Thailand. Anyway the area here is very beautiful but unfortunately it is starting to become commercialized by money coming in from investers from Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

Dear Refugees,

I'm all confused about who was writing what below, but I think it was Paul describing a conversation with a "user." If the shoe fits... At first, I used to try to talk to everyone about the dangers of cellphones, but it became quickly apparent that I was taking a big risk. Isn't the girl's behavior just like that of a cigarette smoker? You can talk to them about anything under the sun, but better not mention the habit! This is really what is at the heart of the apathy in Japan and the willful ignorance in America and elsewhere. You can present overwhelming evidence, and all they do is get defensive. They are incapable of viewing this subject rationally. The companies know this and are using it--stoking it--to benefit their bottom line. (I want to kick them in their bottom line!));

peace

paul

No comments:

Post a Comment